Confident Childbirth classes in Redbourn, St Albans & Milton Keynes are friendly and relaxed. Hypnobirthing classes can help you work towards the birth that you want. Packed full of information and tools that you can use as you enter into birth, relaxed and confident.
Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing classes explore beliefs, worries, thoughts and anxieties that come between you and a relaxed birth. So that in just a few short hours you can feel more confident and relaxed about your pregnancy, labour and beyond. Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing classes allow you to prepare mentally and physically, allowing you to connect with your bodys amazing ability to birth your baby.
What are the main benefits of hypnobirthing with the Confident Childbirth method?
Before the Birth
- The experience of pregnancy becomes more enjoyable and exciting process as you learn to think more positively about labour and delivery.
- The skills you learn enable you to relax, look after yourself and cope more calmly with challenges.
- Self-hypnosis can help aid better sleep.
During Labour & Delivery
- Being positive and calm with a range of pain control techniques to use, you’re much less likely to need chemical painkillers.
- Research shows that labour is likely to be significantly shorter.
- Research also shows that a much reduced likelihood for intervention.
- You’ll have learned a proven method for communicating with medical staff which means you’ll feel involved in any decisions that are made as labour progresses.
- You’ll have a range of tools and visualisations to use so that you can stay positive and comfortable .
After Your Baby is Born
- Your baby is likely to have a higher Apgar score
(measurement of wellbeing immediately post-delivery)
- Reduced use of pain medication means reduction of undesirable side effects for mother and baby.
- You’re likely to need a shorter hospital stay and
have a quicker postnatal recovery.
- Reduced incidence of post-natal depression.
- Many mothers report that their babies are calmer and feed and sleep better due to their gentle passage into the world.
- Self-hypnosis and relaxation aid breast-feeding
- Your new tools can help you cope more easily with family life and get more easily back to sleep during any disturbed nights
This short course means you can feel thoroughly prepared both mentally and emotionally so that you can look forward to childbirth in a much more relaxed way than before.Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing uses a range of highly effective tools: cognitive hypnotherapy, self-hypnosis, positive visualisations and pain management techniques so that mothers (and their partners) can have the best possible experience of birth.
The techniques can be used at home, in hospital or at a birthing centre, once you’ve learned the skills they can be used for future births too. If you’ve had a previous birthing experience and it did not go as expected Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing techniques can help, please feel free to call and chat about this further.
I have two children and used the Confident Childbirth techniques for both of their wonderful births. I trust in the Confident Childbirth techniques and am passionate about telling others about them.
If you would like to talk further about how Confident Childbirth can help you please contact me, I work in Redbourn which is easily accessible from Harpenden, St Albans & surrounding areas. I an also happy to visit you in your home if this is where you are most comfortable.